b2b files is committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. User information and files are encrypted during transmission. Our company databases are accessible only by person who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with b2b files. Files are accessible only by intedend users and are not accessible by b2b files staff. All expired or deleted files are purged from the b2b files system.
We use user information to send information on their behalf to other users when it is necessary to establish communication between parties. All b2b files users are identified by a valid email. Users are unable to use the system without first validating their email.
You may not use any shared system provided by b2b files in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. You agree that we may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data that is stored on the same system.
b2b files is not liable for any damages incurred by users downloading files, receiving files, sending files or sharing files. b2b files transmits all types of files and as such the recipients of the files may choose not to download files on to their personal computers from an unrecognized sender.
We may ask visitors to enter credit card or account information. Visitor financial information is encrypted for its protection prior to its transmission over the internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will not authorize the release of the information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction.
You may not use b2b files' network or services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
It is b2b files' policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the services of customers who are repeat infringers.
You may not publish, transmit or store on or via b2b files' network and equipment any content or links to any content that we reasonably believes:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person's copyright, trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to us; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against b2b files by offended viewers or recipients, or is intended to harass or threaten.
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of b2b files' system or network, or to breach b2b files' security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques.
You may not use our service to send email or any other communications to a person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.