b2b files is committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. User information and files are encrypted during transmission. Our company databases are accessible only by person who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with b2b files. Files are accessible only by intedend users and are not accessible by b2b files staff. All expired or deleted files are purged from the b2b files system.
We use user information to send information on their behalf to other users when it is necessary to establish communication between parties. All b2b files users are identified by a valid email. Users are unable to use the system without first validating their email.
You may not use any shared system provided by b2b files in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. You agree that we may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data that is stored on the same system.
Neither b2b files nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data, or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage, or system failure, or the cost of substitute Services arising out of, or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or any other legal theory and whether or not b2b files has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will b2b files's total liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of, or inability to use the Services exceed the amount you paid for use of the Services in the twelve (12) months leading up to the event giving rise to the claim of liability.
b2b files uses Rackspace technology and we will not be liable for any damages arising from Rackspace. Please read Rackspace's terms of service.
Cancelling Paid Subscriptions
You may cancel your Paid Subscription at any time either on our website or by contacting b2b files customer service. If you cancel before the end of your current monthly or annual subscription period, your subscription will not be renewed. You will not be entitled to a refund of any amount for the remaining time of your current Paid Subscription.
If b2b files discontinues the Services that you have already paid for, we will give you a proportional refund of that amount for the remaining time in your current subscription period.
The Services are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, b2b files explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. b2b files will not be responsible for any damages to your computer system or the computer system of any third party resulting from use of the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis, or operate at any particular speed. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of any part of the Services. We will not be responsible for any failure of the Services to store User Files, for the deletion of User Files stored on the Services, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained in User Files.
You may not use b2b files' network or services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
It is b2b files' policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the services of customers who are repeat infringers.
You may not publish, transmit or store on or via b2b files' network and equipment any content or links to any content that we reasonably believes:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person's copyright, trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to us; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against b2b files by offended viewers or recipients, or is intended to harass or threaten.
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of b2b files' system or network, or to breach b2b files' security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques.
You may not use our service to send email or any other communications to a person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.